1. Transaction Reports
Detailed analysis of single transactions typically include :
- Commentary on the transaction outlining the structure of the deal, the parties involved, reasons for the transactions
- Market reaction, if any, giving a synopsis of how the market perceived the deal
- Company details outlining the activities of the target and historical performance where available
- Summarised accounts of the target
- Payment details which provide a breakdown of the consideration paid and debt assumed
- Transaction multiples comprising (where available) three equity value multiples (Price/Sales, Price/Earnings and Price/Book) and three enterprise value multiples (EV/Sales, EV/EBITDA, EV/EBIT).
2. Transaction Tables|
Tables of peer group transactions containing basic information on each deal together with the relevant multiples.
Three transaction tables are available showing the Price multiples, Enterprise Value multiples or in the case of public transactions, Bid Premia figures
To view examples of these reports and tables click on the links on the side of this page.